10/08/2012

 

A competitive outlet

The Olympics have had me shouting at the TV! I’m feeling so competitive at the moment, I find that I’m making mini competitions out of everything, because I’ve no sporting outlet for my frustrations.

Yesterday I walked extra quickly up a set of steps in a shopping centre, just to beat some complete stranger who’d started climbing them at the same time as me. I know – sad, right?

Well, I won’t be doing that sort of thing anymore, because now I’ve found the perfect competition.

Mercedes-Benz is looking for the best young motorist in the UK! Perfect!

It does cost to enter, but the prize is a year’s membership as a Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy VIP – which involves brushing shoudlers with celebrities and test-driving the newest models of Mercedes vehicles.

It’s the competition I’ve been waiting for, and I’m not going to let it slip by just because I need to hand over a little currency.

Even if I don’t win anything, I know I’ll enjoy the challenges presented to me.

I’m raring to go! Anything to stop me competing against people who don’t know I’ve challenged them to a race in the first place!

Photo © MoneyBlogNewz via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]