04/05/2012

 

A Ferrari for £23 thousand

What if you could buy a Ferrari for £23k?

Yes, it’s a lot of money, but considering that they usually cost closer to £150k, it’s an amazing deal, isn’t it?

Well, yes and no, because this £23k Ferrari, is actually just a Ferrari camera.

Apparently though, the H4D-40 is actually a very good camera, and it looks great too in Ferrari red with the famous logo on the side.

Sounds like you should look into insuring this piece of kit if you buy it, just like you’d have to get car insurance for a Ferrari vehicle (and in fact any car you purchase at all).

If I had a thousands of pounds spare, I might be tempted to buy this camera, but I imagine I’d never take it anywhere with me because I’d be frightened of it getting lost, stolen or dropping it by accident.

Similarly, if I had a Ferrari car, I’d keep it in a garage all the time, safe from harm. I think I’m better off with the little second-hand car I have now. It may not be flash, but at least I’m not scared to use it.

Photo © roland via Flickr, under Creative Commons Licence

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]