19/06/2009

 

The first time I... went through a carwash

I took to the car wash like a duck2water.

Despite great trepidation, my first experience driving through a car wash was actually quite positive. Although I did get shouted at for putting the handbrake on and leaving my aerial up, my car and I came out unscathed despite my fear of getting smashed to pieces by the giant rollers or getting drowned by the colossal water jets.

I came out the other side with a clean and shiny car and a slight sense of pride in my small act of bravery. I recommend the multi coloured foam just for amusement's sake and the jet wash for a satisfying eradication of ingrained dirt.

And finally, watch how not to go through a car wash.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]